Have you ever thought of making peanut butter-flavoured rice pudding? Layer it with jam and you have an irresistible dessert! 👏🤩
¾ cup Spekko Saman White Rice
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup smooth peanut butter
½ cup mixed berry jam
Fresh mixed berries
Peanut butter, melted
1. Add the rice, milk and sugar to a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat and stir to combine.
2. Bring to the boil, then turn the heat down and allow to simmer for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to ensure it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pot.
3. Once the rice pudding has cooked and thickened, stir in the peanut butter.
4. Dollop a big spoonful of the rice pudding into a tumbler glass, then layer with an spoonful of mixed berry jam. Continue layers until the glass is almost filled.
5. Garnish with a dollop of jam, fresh berries and a drizzle of peanut butter and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook 👉 https://www.facebook.com/groups/301933683643677/