What tastes better than it smells? What flies without wings? Doesn’t have lungs, but needs air? If you think you know the answers to these questions, welcome to the riddle quiz! Get at least half of them right, and you can consider yourself a true logical thinker!
By the way, riddles are one of the most effective ways to develop your thinking skills, memory, and intelligence. Unusual tasks are like “brain gymnastics” which are useful for everybody. Regular training and problem-solving can help your brain function at a more stable level throughout your entire life.
Other videos you might like:
12 Riddles to Check if You Can Escape from Dangers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO31P4plQWI&
If You Solve One-Third of These Riddles, Tell Your Friends You’re a Genius https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WZ5DCd3_4o&
15 Riddles You Need to Solve to Survive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETgFjALndPA&
#riddles #puzzles #brightside
– On a sunny windless day, a ship was in the harbor. Suddenly, the ship started to sink fast. There was nothing wrong with it, there was no storm, and the skies were blue. What happened?
– He has one, a human has two, a citizen has three, population has four, and personality boasts five. What am I talking about?
– Why is it so easy to weigh fish?
– If you take your friends to the movies and you’re paying, what’s cheaper: to invite two friends at the same time or to invite one friend twice?
– You’re playing ping-pong when your last ball falls into a 1-ft-deep narrow metal pipe embedded in the concrete floor. How can you get the ball out of the pipe if all you have is your paddle, a bottle of water, and your shoelaces?
– I’m a number, I have a couple of friends. Quarter a dozen, and you’ll find me again! What number am I?
– Take away my first letter, but I remain unchanged. Rid me of my last letter – I’m still the same. Remove all of my letters, and I’m still me. What am I?
– A boy was 12 on his last birthday and will be 14 on his next birthday. How is it possible?
– It can fly but has no wings. It can cry but has no eyes. Wherever it goes, darkness follows. What is it?
– In the land of green glass doors, there are books but no words, riddles but no answers, sheets but no blankets, cherries but no oranges. Can you name something else you can find in the land of green glass doors?
– I have one, and you have one. If you remove the first letter, a bit is still there. Remove the second, the bit remains. Try again and remove the third, but it stays. What is it we have?
– I’m not alive, but I can grow. I don’t have lungs, but I need air. What am I?
– It took 7 years to build the world’s tallest skyscraper. Every year, the builders managed to double its height. How many years did it take the skyscraper to reach half its maximum height?
– Which English word has three consecutive double letters?
– Which letter of the alphabet contains the most water?
– They can be long, and they can be short. They can be grown, and they can be bought. They can be painted, or they can be left bare. They can be round, they can be square. What are they?
– What starts with T, ends with T, and has T inside?
– When you have it, you want to share it. But if you share it, you don’t have it anymore. What is it?
– What kind of cup doesn’t hold water?
– Be careful! If you eat me, my sender will eat you! What am I, and what are you?
– The more of them you take, the more you leave behind. What am I talking about?
– It’s lighter than air, but hundreds of people can’t carry it. What is it?
– What do you throw out when you need it and take in when you don’t use it?
– What did the thief get for stealing a calendar?
– Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What will you get?
– There are two in the corner, but one in the room, zero in a house, but one in a shelter. What is it?
– You can hear it, but you can’t touch it. And still, you can control it. What is it?
– It’s where yesterday follows today, and tomorrow is in the middle. What is it?
– Even though you can often see me in the water, I never get wet. What am I?
– Add me to myself and multiply by 4. Then divide me by 8, and you’ll have me once again! What number am I?
– What tastes better than it smells?
– What does no one want to have, but if they have it, they don’t want to lose it?
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: